Afia 4040 General Examination Table
The Afia 4040 general examination table is suitable for general examinations in different kinds of healthcare facilities.
The low minimum height of the examination table (50 cm) and its electrical height adjustment with 360° height adjustment foot bar make the table hygienic, ensure optimum working height at all times and bring added safety when moving the patient. The sturdy construction carries a patient weighing up to 200 kg. Lojer tables are available in a number of upholstery choices.
Special attention has been given to manoeuvrability; Afia examination tables are fitted with centrally lockable and direction-lockable wheels.
|Afia 4040-M||Electrical height adjustment with all-round foot pedal bar and hand controller, centrally locking double castors and direction-locking castor, two part table top, electrical back section adjustment, accessory rail (1) and clamp (1), paper roll holder.|
|Afia 4040T-M||As Afia 4040-M, with added Trendelenburg adjustment.|
|Afia 4040E-M||Electrical height adjustment with a hand controller, individually locking castors, two part table top, electrical back section adjustment, paper roll holder.|
|Afia 4040ET-M||As Afia 4040E-M, with added Trendelenburg adjustment.|
- Centrally lockable wheels and direction wheel. E-models feature individually lockable wheels.
- Electrical table top height adjustment with 360° foot bar (Not E-models).
- Hand controller.
- Electrical back section adjustment.
- One accessory rail 10x25mm, one accessory clamp (not E-models).
- Paper roll holder.
- Safe 24V electrical system. Electrical components and connections earthed and splash-proof.
- High quality powder coated finish, prepared for coating by abrasive blasting.
- Multiple upholstery colors and several high-quality upholstery materials available. Read more about the options and f.ex. product-spesific availability »
|Total width||65 cm|
|Total length||193 cm|
|Height adjustment||49-94 cm or 51-96 cm, 50-95 cm (E-model)|
|Back section length||68 cm|
|Back section adjustment||78°|
|Trendelenburg adjustment (T -model)||17°|
|Castors||Ø125 mm or Ø150 mm|
|Total weight||110 kg|
|Safe working load (SWL)||200 kg|
|Country of Manufacture||Finland|
- Battery power
- Anti-static upholstery
Accessories Requiring an Accessory Rail and Quick Lock
- Accessory rails, length 40 cm; max 6 per table (3 per side). Code AFIA 4500.
- Clamp for side rails (code AFIA 4600).
- Angle-adjustable quick lock for accessory rail.
- Arm support (AFIA 4200).
- IV stand (60121)
- Anaesthesia frame (AFIA 4400)
- A number of accessories which can be attached to the std rail.
Other Accessories – Do Not Require Accessory Rails
- Neck pillow (code R14586 + colour code)
- Paper cutter (code ET14807)
- Knee supports (code AFIA 4700)
- Side rail (code AFIA 4300)
- Operating tables
- Operating table accessories
- Examination tables
- Medical Chairs
- Hospital Beds
- Bedside lockers
- Showering Furniture
- Transfusion Stands
- Transport Stretchers
- Antimicrobial hospital equipment
- Nursing and Care Beds
- Bedside Lockers
- Nursing Chairs
- Showering furniture
- Treatment Tables
- Massage Tables
- Medical Fitness
- Wellness Products
- Beauty Chairs
Tested, Safe Products from Lojer
Our tested products are manufactured according to ISO9001 standards. Lojer care products fulfil EU directives 93/42/EEC (Medical Device Directive) and IEC 60601-1-1 (Medical Electrical Equipment Safety), which are required for products to be CE marked.
All Lojer products that are meant for patient care fulfil MDD requirements and are CE marked medical devices.